A rare opportunity to purchase an affordable Freehold Going Concern Motel that has been set up for future growth. Made famous by the movie ‘The Dish’, Parkes is one of NSW’s most iconic towns and is going through an economic boom with $500 Million dollars worth of projects (including Northparkes mine expansion and Parkes Solar Farm) bringing 300 jobs to the community.
– 14 Fully refurbished rooms (including new carpet and soft furnishings)
– Buildings exterior painted within last 2 years
– New driveway & LED illuminated sign
– Tidy 3 bedroom/2 bathroom managers residence
– Potential to expand the business/add more rooms
– Gold Mine expansion and Large solar farm to bring more people to the area
This is a great property that presents a wonderful opportunity for would be buyers to purchase a Freehold and Business and continue to build on the solid platform that has been laid.